Thursday 23 May 2013

JUICY!!!!

JUICY.

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is honestly one of the most amazing scents I have ever come across and I have tried A LOT of perfumes. I have made it my signature scent because I have had SOO many good compliments about how good I smelt, and lets be honest, everyone likes to smell fresh! It is so feminine with a vanilla sort of twist at the same time. Being a an EDP its stronger and last all day and night, ensuring you smell beaut 24/7. 

I'm sharing this on my blog because I think every girl who's big on perfume to go out and try it! Last year I found a 50ml bottle at a spanish airport for £50 which at the time was pretty cheap. I have just bought this 100ml off eBay, brand new and unused for £35. It proves how awesome that site really is. I'm obsessed with bargains!! If you would like me to find you a link, please comment and ask. Otherwise, make sure you check it out next time you see it!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check it out! A lot of people say how good that scent is, but I've never actually checked it out! Next time I will for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favourite perfume. i love how it doesn't have that deathly alcohol scent at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely check out this perfume, thank you for the tip! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x