Saturday 11 May 2013

UNIF VAPOR.



So here is my latest outfit post - apologies for the grainy images I have been having problems with my camera that should be fixed soon! So white is my new obsession as I think it looks so pure and crisp. I feel white and silver looks so classy which is why I have put this look together. Wrap skorts are all the rage at the moment too and these are an identical version to the Zara ones except half the price! And of course this look includes my brand spanking new UNIF Vapor Biker Jacket which I think is totally awesome. It's such a unique piece that goes with almost anything and looks super fashionable. It was pricey but totally worth it. Please comment if you would like any links to the items, I will happily guide you to my founded bargains! 

Sunglasses: PRIMARK, Necklace: H&M, Striped Crop Top: PRIMARK, UNIF Jacket: NASTYGAL.COM, Wrap Skorts: EBAY, Ring: SHEINSIDE.COM


2 comments:

  1. Love this look, especially the Unif jacket! And I agree, all white looks amazing!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x