Friday 19 July 2013

ESPANOL SUN.




Wow I've finally got round to doing an outfit post! I haven't had a chance to blog in ages as I've had loads going on at home and I've been away in spain for nearly 2 weeks! It's been great to chill and relax. I've managed to get an outfit shot from one of my evenings out in Spain to share with my blog readers. Now it's back to reality and I'm sure I will be back to regular blog posts very soon. 
I am obviously a sucker for a good bargain and I really wanted to share this girly and fun outfit in a post because every single item of clothing were purchased at an outstanding price. The flower garland was £3! Yes £3! I've been wanting one for ages but couldn't bring myself to spend £30+ like many I had previously spotted. It's so pretty and such a simple way to make an outfit that much more fun and feminine. The tunic blouse is also a recent purchase which I bought from Primark. My style recently has been very boyish and sporty and I am trying to wear more girly and chic outfits. This is look makes me feel girly which I love! Watch this space for more upcoming summery looks of mine! 

Flower Garland: PRIMARK
Aviators: RAY BAN 
Lace Tunic: PRIMARK
Denim Shorts: ROKIT VINTAGE
Rings: H&M
Sandals: H&M

P.s. I hope you are all enjoying the sun!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I cannot believe your floral headband is from Primark. It's gorgeous. I'm obsessed with them at the moment x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking amazing!! love this floral crown!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look is perfect with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your floral crown with the aviator glasses lol give you a dainty edge!

    http://westerncvlztnblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower crown, I have the exact same one & still can't believe its from primark xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog!
    + do you want to follow each other?
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8806045

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x