Monday 12 August 2013

NEW IN: 3 TIER BRACELET STAND


So I needed to share this with my readers because I am in love with my new velour bracelet stand which was, of course, a bargain! Since sorting through my wardrobes and organising my jewellery/makeup/skin products in particular ways,  I have somewhat become an organisation freak! I seem to have to have everything separate from each other. My lipsticks need to be in one box, blushers in another, rings in the next. However, as I have so many bracelets (I have a lot more to put on the stand), I figured that this little feature is a great way to organise my favourite pieces. The display looks great in my bedroom and it allows me to visualise a bracelet and quickly choose my pick for the day. Now I'm on to a similar way to organise my necklace collection! 

Velour bracelet stand: £7.09 including P+P - EBAY (link here)
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Love your style, love your pictures, love your blog ! I followed you via GFC feel free to follow back xx
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. it's amazing! I totally recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is super clever! I love how it displays them :D
    Now following you on BL (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Love this post!! :)

    do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://www.letoileduphare.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x