Recently I've been so impressed with Missguided's website with the number of super fashionable pieces on there for amazing prices. Whenever I feel I need a few extra pieces of clothing, it is always my no.1 go to for an awesome bargain. I also find that the post and packaging is really efficient and a reasonable price. It's safe to say I never feel guilty after a Missguided spree!
Tuesday, 30 July 2013
Posted by Unknown at 15:23
Sunday, 28 July 2013
Posted by Unknown at 10:03
Thursday, 25 July 2013
As you may or may not already know, I am unstoppable when it comes to picking up the odd little treat for myself - what I like to call 'goodies'. Over the past couple of weeks I have treated myself to these great purchases, justifying to myself that I 'need' them. I'm so pleased with all of these buys which is why I have decided to include them in a post! I hope you enjoy!
1. Duck Egg Blue Silk and Lace Bra - I've been after some cute bras for quite a long time as mine seem to get ruined when my fake tan rubs off on them - does anyone else have this problem?! I am quite fussy with my underwear so when I spot something I really like, I get it when I have the chance. This cute number is from M&S. I find their underwear so comfy and they also fit really well. It is quite pricey, however worth the extra if you're willing to pay for good quality! They didn't have matching undies in my size, however I will be purchasing them very soon.
2. Gold Stacking Rings - These are very fashionable at the moment and I can't believe it has taken me this long to buy a set. These ones were an absolute bargain off eBay - I got 3 rings for 99p! They took a while to get here as they were from Honk Kong, but with free postage I can't complain! You can buy these here
3. Gold Triangle Hand Harness - This is another cute piece of jewellery I managed to find on eBay for £1.49, again with free postage. It is such a simple way to add character to an outfit which I love! It's quite difficult to get on yourself, I do need an extra hand with mine - but again, so worth it! You can buy this one here
4. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Pressed Powder - I've been looking for a powder that really works for my skin type for such a long time. I have tried brand after brand in search of a powder to set my foundation, look flawless and not too 'cakey', remove shine and have that extra staying power. I've known all along that this one from Mac is the best one out there, I just couldn't bring myself to pay the price for it. I got this one in duty free at the airport before my hols as it was slightly cheaper. I've gotta say, now I really know how amazing this product is, I will be using this from now on and happily pay that extra for it! It buffs on beautifully and doesn't look like powder at all, it's more like silk. This one is in shade medium plus.
4. Ren Revitalize Nightcream - Skincare is such an important thing for me and I really believe that natural products are the best for you. I prefer to buy expensive face products as I know they are good for me and I am going to get the best results. Ren is definitely one of my favourite skincare brands as it is 100% natural ingredients and they give amazing results. I've never had a night cream before and I think that this is an important step of my day and night routine. This one allows me to wake up feeling fresh and I have noticed that extra glow to my skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
5. Real Techniques Expert Brush - So I do have a slight obsession with makeup brushes. I have spent hundreds on MAC brushes which I do love, but I've been wanting to try Real Techniques for quite some time. They are cheaper too which is even better! I have been using this expert brush for my foundation and it is AMAZING - better than any other brush I have used. I got this one from boots for £9.99 - I recommend it to anyone who wants flawless foundation.
Thank you for reading!
Sunday, 21 July 2013
One of my favourite times of the month, is of course, receiving my monthly box of goodies from Glossybox. My 4th box in and I'm still amazed. What I love about this company is that they carefully select each product they send, baring in mind what they included in the previous issue. That way the products I receive are always different and I get to try out even more unique brands. Now that summer has officially arrived, Glossybox have put together some awesome products designed especially for the hot weather.
This month I received:
1. Bamboo Style Boho Waves Texturising Hair Mist by Alterna Haircare - Beachy waves are a great look to sport in the summer. Using a spray like this is an effortless way to look like you've just strolled off the beach. Very fashionable and so easy to achieve with this non sticky hair mist. I like to use on damp hair and then blow dry and scrunch into place. This is definitely one of the best texturising sprays I have tried, and it's lightweight too! Love it!
2. Essie Sleek Nail Foils - I haven't yet tried these out but I have always wanted to, I just never brought myself to buy them! I think they are a funky look but I shall save them for a special event. I shall be sure to make a post too so stay tuned.
3. Pout Paint by Sleek - When I first saw these in my box I was slightly apprehensive. I don't really like the idea of having stained blue lips! However after reading the description on my Glossybox sheet, I learnt that these awesome pigments are designed to be mixed to one another to create gorgeous colours! They really stain your lips and give you that extra pout power. They work beautifully on newly exfoliated lips and they come in other shades too!
4. Coola Organic Mineral SPF 20 - I haven't tried this out yet which sucks because it would have been perfect for my holiday! I guess it's just like every other sun cream out there, just great that it's all organic ingredients and I'm sure it works for sensitive skins like mine.
5. Anatomicals Facial Spritz - I've been looking for a hydrating face mist for a while now so when I saw this in my Glossybox I was really pleased. I prefer to use this in the morning instead of a toner as I have sensitive skin and I don't like the idea of striping my skin morning and night with a toner and cotton wool. The smell with this isn't amazing, but it smells of roses and lavender - quite an older persons scent in my opinion. However it is very hydrating, cool and can even be used to set makeup which is a bonus! I have used this every day since I received it and I'm loving it so far!
So there is the month of July's issue of Glossybox - the summer addition. Feel free to comment - I love reading them all!
Thanks for reading,
Friday, 19 July 2013
Wow I've finally got round to doing an outfit post! I haven't had a chance to blog in ages as I've had loads going on at home and I've been away in spain for nearly 2 weeks! It's been great to chill and relax. I've managed to get an outfit shot from one of my evenings out in Spain to share with my blog readers. Now it's back to reality and I'm sure I will be back to regular blog posts very soon.
I am obviously a sucker for a good bargain and I really wanted to share this girly and fun outfit in a post because every single item of clothing were purchased at an outstanding price. The flower garland was £3! Yes £3! I've been wanting one for ages but couldn't bring myself to spend £30+ like many I had previously spotted. It's so pretty and such a simple way to make an outfit that much more fun and feminine. The tunic blouse is also a recent purchase which I bought from Primark. My style recently has been very boyish and sporty and I am trying to wear more girly and chic outfits. This is look makes me feel girly which I love! Watch this space for more upcoming summery looks of mine!
Flower Garland: PRIMARK
Aviators: RAY BAN
Lace Tunic: PRIMARK
Denim Shorts: ROKIT VINTAGE
P.s. I hope you are all enjoying the sun!
Posted by Unknown at 11:18
Monday, 1 July 2013
Posted by Unknown at 05:23